| FULLY FURNISHED|| SELF CATERING|| SERVICED|| AC|
| INTERNET|| CABLE/SAT TV|| HOT WATER|| EN SUITE ROOMS|
| WASHING MACHINE|| DVD PLAYER|| PARKING|| PORTER|
| 24 HOUR SECURITY|| GYM|| LAUNDRY / CLEANING PROVIDED
AWAKEN IN ANOTHER TIME….
Ambanpitiya bungalow was built in 1925 by a British plantation company and is by far the largest colonial bungalow in the Kegalle District. It is nestled in a rubber, cinnamon and tea plantation surrounded by mountain biking trails, nature trails and trekking paths, rock caves and ancient temples…
SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR….
The distance to the location is under 2 hours from Colombo (73 kms) and is on the Colombo – Kandy roadway (A1), but once you enter Ambanpitiya, you are in another time zone.
Also suitable for corporate events, seminars, wedding & other receptions.
PLACES OF INTEREST IN CLOSE PROXIMITY
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
- Saradiels Rock (Sri Lankan Robin Hood)
- Bathalegala Rock climb (Bible Rock)
- Bowella water fall
- White Water Rafting, Kithulgala
- Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Tooth Relic), Kandy
- Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, Kandy.
- One hour from the Bandaranayake Int Airport
- 06 large air conditioned bedrooms with attached baths – hot / cold water
- Satellite TV, DVD library, internet, reading room
- Badminton, table tennis, board games
- Mountain bikes for riding pleasure
- Fully equipped kitchen with cook / in house menu / catering from Thirst Aid Station restaurant
REJUVENATE YOURSELF…..HAVE A REAL HOLIDAY!
AMBANPITIYA PRIVATE ESTATE,
GALIGAMUWA TOWN. Email:email@example.com
SRI LANKA website: www.ambanpitiyabungalow.com
Entire bungalow only, with A/c 15 pax maximum. Food can be ordered from Thirst Aid Station restaurant. Price for one night is 50,000. Tea/Coffee free of charge