| FULLY FURNISHED|| SELF CATERING|| SERVICED|| INTERNET|
| CABLE/SAT TV|| HOT WATER|| EN SUITE ROOMS|| PARKING|
| PORTER|| 24 HOUR SECURITY|| LAUNDRY / CLEANING PROVIDED|| COOK / MEALS AVAILABLE|| || ||
Tikiri Villa, Mahiyanaganaya is a an eco paradise offering secluded peace and tranquility. Set amidst a leafy and wooded area on the left bank of Minipe Yoda Ela (canal) overlooking acres and acres of lush green paddy fields and surrounded by diverse fauna and flora.
Devoid of human activities, free of dust, polluted air and noise, it provides an ideal situation for the guests to harmonize with nature by inhaling fresh air that blows from the vast green paddy fields while listening to birds chirping and watching peacocks dancing in the adjacent wooded area.
Places of Interest
• Visit ancient Mahiyangana sacred temple - 3 km away.
• Visit the one-man-made historical wonder - Sorabora tank - 3 1/2 km away.
• Visit Wasagamuwa Wildlife Sanctuary - 2 hours drive.
• Visit Diyaluma water falls - 1 hour drive.
• Visit Ratna Ella natures beauty - 1 hour drive.
• Visit the Veddas Village (Sri Lankan aboriginals) - 1 hour drive.
Eco related activities
• Jogging on the Yoda Ela bund. A country road devoid of dust and noise pollution and human activity. • Mountain trekking. • Bird watching.
• Canoeing and rowing in the adjacent Yoda Ela fresh water way. • Cycling on the Yoda Ela bund which extends 36 kilometers and is sandwiched between paddy fields and the jungle.